Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Intro to Kate: 100 Things About Me

Having been a long time blog reader, I have stubbornly resisted making the jump to blog writer. Well, a combination of sheer boredom and peer pressure finally made me crack. So here we go:

100 Things About Me

1. I lived in 8 different houses before I graduated High School.
2. Avocados are my favorite food.
3. My husband is my best friend.
4. I had braces when I took my Senior Portraits but I had them airbrushed out.
5. I was born on Thanksgiving.
6. I love scrap booking, but rarely take pictures.
7. I HATE playing charades.
8. I played the clarinet for 4 years.
9. When I was 7, I broke my arm when I fell of the catwalk my sisters and I made out of our dressers.
10. I'm not very graceful.
11. I love to read cookbooks.
12. I didn't have a TV for most of my childhood.
13. I made my own wedding veil.
14. I watched my youngest brother be born and was thought it was fascinating.
15. I love my bed.
16. I am a vegetarian.
17. I love the smell of clean laundry.
18. I don't like wearing hats.
19. I hate going to the doctor.
20. I am not a morning person.
21. I like to wear black.
22. I am constantly making lists.
23. I've never had to get stitches.
24. I have 22 letters in my name.
25. I love watching cooking shows.
26. A bus driver shut my leg in the door when I was in elementary school.
27. I hate watching scary movies.
28. I used to work at a bowling alley.
29. I love making people laugh.
30. I'm a horrible liar.
31. I can't do a cartwheel.
32. I can't wait to be a mother.
33. I wish I had a garden.
34. Snakes give me the heebie jeebies.
35. So do spiders and bugs and lizards.
36. And horses. Something about them freaks me out.
37. I love to get mail.
38. I hate getting ready for bed.
39. I always wanted a twin brother.
40. I got married on the Ides of March.
41. I don't like the smell of bananas.
42. I love to cook.
43. I organize my DVDs and my closet by color.
44. I hate making phone calls.
45. I was constantly reorganizing my room as a child.
46. It drives me crazy when people spell Mississippi when I tell them where I'm from.
47. I wish I enjoyed exercise.

48. I have a hard time asking for help when I need it.
49. I love having my home filled with people I love.
50. I failed the same Latin class at BYU twice.
51. I was suspended from college.
52. I have four amazing siblings that I love.
53. Autumn is probably my favorite season.
54. I love huge thunderstorms.
55. I wish I could wear flip flops all year round.
56. I used to have a bit of a southern accent, and wish I still did.
57. I scare really easily.
58. I love getting new stuff for my kitchen.
59. I have remarkable parents who have always been one of my greatest examples.
60. I'm a typical middle child.
61. I wish I had more hobbies.
62. I could spend all day in Crate & Barrel.
63. I love that our apartment feels like home.
64. I'm very ticklish.
65. I wish I was more patient.
66. My favorite color is usually green.
67. I love Indian food.
68. I'm very indecisive.
69. I love buying shoes.
70. I was 51 lbs. and 51 inches in 6th grade.
71. I love helping people.
72. I love buying stationary and cards, but don't write as many letters as I should.
73. I have a goal to one day finish reading Les Miserables.
74. "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" almost always makes me cry because it reminds me of my dad.
75. I like french fries way more than I should.
76. I hate smelling like food.
77. I'm afraid of the dark. Seriously.
78. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people.
79. I love organizing things.
80. I've never been to a Disney theme park and probably never will.
81. I like dark chocolate.
82. I have an innie.
83. I'm a sucker for advertising.
84. At one point in my life I had almost 30 pairs of flip flops.
85. I bruise really easily.
86. Public speaking makes me really nervous and I avoid it at all costs.
87. I don't really enjoy playing sports.
88. My husband arranged all the flowers for our wedding.
89. I can't stand it when my house is messy.
90. I get really worked up when I'm loosing Foosball.

91. I love Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream bars and could eat them all day. But I don't like Strawberry Ice Cream.
92. I hate watching the interview portion of Jeopardy.
93. I'm horrible at all video games other than Mario Kart.
94. I love "The Neverending Story" and try to quote it as often as possible.
95. I want to take more photography classes.
96. I worry way too much about what people think.
97. I love gerber daisies.
98. I like planning and having themed parties.
99. I love when Logan makes me laugh so hard, I start laughing like my 6 year old brother.
100. I can't believe how blessed I am.

4 comments:

logan said...

We all knew it was coming, it was only a matter of time. Congrats Katie-girl on your new blog.

anna said...

Hooray for this blog. It'll be at the top of my list of ones to read.

Amberli said...

AWESOME~ HOORAY! So happy you have joined us. I loved your 100 items, I also love gerber daisies! so pretty!

Linda V said...

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. It was fun to read the 100 Things. You did a great job capturing a profile of yourself, including many of my favorite things about you.