Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"I cannot go to school today" said little Peggy Ann McKay...

I hate this feeling: when your eyes feel hot and your throat burns and your ears are slowly getting more and more clogged. You can tell you are getting sick but it is never enough to justify staying home from work, but just enough to make your day unpleasant. I’ve been drinking lots of water and lemon tea and hoping that it doesn’t get any worse.

On the plus side, the mailman gave me one of my favorites today. That cute little mini Twix didn’t even make it into the drawer. He must have known I wasn’t feeling well.

Also, is anyone in the market for a wedding dress? After keeping it at my in-law's condo for (almost) 2 years, I finally felt okay getting rid of it. I decided I was obviously never going to wear it again and didn’t care enough to hold on to it just so I can take it out and look at it. My mom never had her wedding dress and I don’t feel like I missed out on some important bonding moment by not being able to try it on as a girl. So I may as well try to make a little money off it. Any takers? Cami? We could keep it in the family and I'd even give you the Sisters Discount.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Haha that's funny, thinking I could fit into your teeny little wedding dress. It was beautiful and I will someday in the (not too distant) future be in the market for one, but not a size 0 or 2 or whatever you wear. Thanks, though!

Amberli said...

Oh little Peggy Ann McKay. One of my favorite poems that I can still recite almost all from memory! Good ole' Shel!

I hope that you're feeling better. All I can say is Airbourne - drink it!

And so happy nice mailman brought your favorite. Have I ever told you that I wish I were a mail carrier? (not joking) and now that I know sometimes mail carriers give out treats it makes me want to be one even more!

Feel better and maybe there will be some candlepin bowling in the near future!

Any prophetic dreams lately?