Logan has developed quite the reputation for his ever-changing look. His mustache was even mentioned over the pulpit in a talk. I’ve been told that he has always been quite particular about his hair and Young Logan was known to throw a comb in frustration when he couldn’t achieve the look he wanted. So here it goes, in chronological order:
2. The Aw Shucks
3. The Eager Beaver
4. The Christmas Morning Bed Head
5. The Frosted Sweater Vest
6. The Papal Poof
7. The SUU
9. The I Hope They Call Me On A Mission
10. The Black-haired Brother: Close to Logan’s sister’s wedding, he dyed his hair black.
11. The Orange-haired Brother: Once it got closer to the wedding and they realized he would look funny for the pictures, he bleached his hair, resulting in a nice orange splotchy look. You'd think this would have taught him a lesson. (See Looks 19 & 20)
12. The Baby Faced Missionary
13. The Fu Manchu circa 2003
14. The Travis Bickle: This was my first run in with his need to change the way he looks. He did this 2 months after we met, claiming it was for Halloween. And people wonder why it took me so long to start dating him. Luckily, he wore a hat most of the time I was around.
15. The Chops
17. The Used Car Salesman: This was a very temporary one, but important because you can see the Barber In a Box sitting on the shelf in the background- the culprit of most of these looks.
18. The Curly Hair With Scruff
19. The Black-haired Bachelor: Logan decided to dye his hair black right before he came out to visit me in Utah. He proposed on that trip, and we realized that in order to have normal length and color hair for our engagement photos, something must be done.
20. The Chemical-burned Fiancé: After spending a few hours in a salon at the University Mall, all of the black was gone, leaving Logan with a much shorter orange-ish blonde head of hair and burns all around his hair-line from leaving the bleach on for so long. I think it would be fair to say that Logan won’t be dying his hair black any time soon. Right, Logan?
21. The Handsome Groom
22. The Shepherd
23. The Futebol Fauxhawk: This look was inspired by some of the players in the World Cup. This is one of the “temporary” looks that managed to last all summer. But he pulled it off handsomely, as usual. He even got some praise from the usually not complimentary stylist that worked at Liz’s salon. She was even more surprised when he told her he did it himself. So if this Philosophy thing doesn’t work out, he may have a career in cosmetology.
24. The Lumberjack
25. The Fu Manchu circa 2006