Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Dyami!

Dyami and I met our freshman year at BYU. We were in the same “Y Group” for orientation and lived in the same hall in the dorms. We quickly hit it off when we discovered we both had a boy crazy streak just waiting to expose itself in the meat market that is Provo. I would say the defining moment in our friendship was when we spent an evening strategically sitting on the steps up to the boy’s dorms counting the number of guys who stopped to talk to us. We developed a slight reputation for being the “wild” girls in the hall, which to me is so funny because at any other college we would have been considered the boring ones.



Even though my Freshman Year was a total waste academically, it was one of the best years of my life. I have so many great memories of that year.


Eventually, we both grew up and got married. I'm so happy that we both ended up with such great husbands. Mike is perfect for Dyami and I’m so happy for her and the life they have made together. I love you TaTuna and hope your birthday is great!

PS: Today's also my half birthday, so Halfy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

On a completely non-Dyami related note, I bought Dread Pirate for Colin for his birthday because you guys seem to like it so much. We haven't played it yet, but we will probably play this weekend sometime. So if we don't like it, I blame you! But it looks pretty fun, so methinks I won't hate it.