Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Cupcakes...


On June 16th our great friend Alia tuned 23 so we celebrated with a delicious Middle Eastern picnic on the roof of their apartment in the North End. I made some Coconut Lime cupcakes which turned out beautiful and pretty tasty. We had a great time hanging out on the roof and eating all the yummy food.



Those will be that last boring cupcake pictures for a while, I promise. But only because I didn't remember to take pictures of the very tasty cookies and cream cupcakes I made a few weeks ago. They might have been the best ones of them all.

June 16th was also my little brother Isaac's 7th birthday! I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog, but here's a cute picture of him a few years ago.

4 comments:

Jhordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jhordan said...

So. When we get back, maybe we should have an end-of-summer bash and you can make a few of those reeeeally good lookin' coconut lime cupcakes. Ok thanks.

Alia said...

You are a beautiful person, Katie Wangsgard...or a "soul mate" as your crazy game guessed.

Thank you for the cupcakes and the cookbook. Have fun in Utah! :)

Adam said...

I think my career aspirations used to be similar to Isaac's, not sure what happened really?