Friday, August 17, 2007

Making me cry...


From my mom on the family website:

Last night Isaac was crying at bedtime, and with tears running down his checks he said, "I miss Ammon. I wish I could send him two long fake arms made of paper and a note saying 'Use these to give yourself a big hug from me.'"

This week my brother Ammon moved away from home to go to the University of Utah. Logan thinks our family is weird for missing each other when we go to school, but I remember how tough it was moving away from home for the first time. I cried every night for the first couple of weeks. Luckily, Ammon is way more tough than me and he has Cami in the same city to keep him company when he gets homesick. So hang in there little brother. It will get better soon.

2 comments:

Ammon said...

I sure hope so. I am definitely feeling a bit friend deprived, and more importantly, food deprived, since i have yet to figure out how to use my meal plan to get food.

Camilla said...

Yeah, it was pretty hard for me when I went to school- I am almost as shy as everyone else in the family, and I really had to force myself to leave my dorm room. I am having empathy pains in my stomach for Ammon. But he'll meet people and have friends soon. And he can always hang out with me and my friends.