Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Okay, I know. It’s been a while. Last night I had a dream about people getting on my case for my lack of blogging. I decided when it is to the point that my subconscious is trying to tell me something, it is about time I wrote something.

I wrote this two weeks ago but never got around to posting it:

Today when I was out getting lunch, I felt a cool breeze and was just overcome with excitement that fall is almost here. I love the fall and everything about it- the clothes, the weather, the smells, the tastes. I can’t wait for the cool nights to creep in and the leaves to change. All the wonderful things about fall make it worth having to once again share the sidewalks and trains with the thousands and thousands of students that flood back into the city this week.



This fall is one of changes in our house as Logan has his first day of grad school today. We’re starting the last lap of the student life, two years closer to becoming real people. I’m so excited for Logan and for the doors this program will open for him. I have a feeling that the next two years are going to be some of our best.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's funny because last night I dreamed that I beat you up because you hadn't blogged in a while. So weird.

Amy said...

It's good to have you back! I've missed reading your posts.