Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wangsgard Version 1.0

Presenting: Baby BOY Wangsgard!

Everything looked perfect! It was great to see him moving around and doing just what he should. He's measuring right on track and the Doctor said he is very photogenic. (We're not quite sure what that means, but we're pretty sure we weren't the first ones he's told that to.) The baby was a bit modest and didn't give us a picture proving that he is indeed a boy, so you'll have to take our word for it. It is hard to tell in this picture, but that is his little hand resting on his chest. We are thrilled and can't wait to welcome our little son into the world in May!

(Sorry, our scanner is broken, so a picture of the ultrasound is the best we can do.)

6 comments:

Ammon said...

woo, i totally guessed right in the poll.

congratulations all around.

Amy said...

Wahoo! I'm happy to hear all is well, and excited for the troop of boys that will be running around! Congrats!

Janet said...

YAY!!! :o) I know you guys are so excited.

Camilla said...

I guess my multiple votes for girl didn't make it so- I was excited to have my first neice. But now I am even MORE excited to have a nephew! WOOHOOO! Don't name it hotdog, because that would be confusing.

Bonnie in Beantown said...

I am seriously disappointed that this kid doesn't have a mohawk yet. Are you sure it's Logans? :)

Derelique said...

Congrats again on the little whipper snapper guys. BTW, boys rule and girls drool! (Well, actually boys whiz all over when changing diapers)