Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sylar on the MBTA



This will only mean something to those of you who watch Heroes. He was totally on my train. I've seen him before, but never had the guts to take a picture or a video. As you can see, I was still pretty nervous and quickly moved my phone away when he looked like he was going to turn towards me. I thought my brains were toast for sure. Tick tick tick tick tick tick...

Note: The last 10 seconds are nothing more than me trying to be casual and make it look like I'm not recording a video of a stranger on the T. Logan tells me I'd make a terrible spy. And I didn't deliberately chop off the top of his head in an attempt to seek revenge- my phone crops it for viewing but not recording, it is very practical. And the video might be really loud and screechy- just pretend like you're in our kitchen. Oh, and just for the record, that's not really him, so you can stop worrying about my safety during my evening commute. My brains are safe and sound.

2 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

RAD!!!!! I am totally nervous now that he got his powers back. Hopefully he doesn't find out about your powers or he may take off your head!
So cool!

Bonnie in Beantown said...

That is so funny! Good thing he didn't catch on that you were watching him- I fear for your life.