Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Times

Last night we went to Good Time Emporium with our friends Barry and Amelia to hit up the Skee Ball and other wonderful arcade games. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. It may not be the most classy establishment, but where else can four people spend $25 for hours of fun and leave with a Jolly Roger pirate flag, two Chinese finger traps and four army men?

Logan, winning us lots of tickets.


I take my Skee Ballin' very seriously.


Barry, Amelia and I- getting ready to play.





Logan was the most excited about the batting cages. I begged and begged him to let me do it, but he wouldn't let me. Something about it not being a smart idea what with the unborn child I've got inside me. So, I had to resort to just watching. (Actually, I can't think of anything more scary to me than being in a batting cage, even if I didn't have the easy excuse of being pregnant. If anyone needed to get some secret information out of me, sticking me in a batting cage would make me crack in seconds. The only thing worse would be doing charades in a batting cage... I'd be toast. I'll probably have nightmares about that tonight.)

All in all, it was a great way to spend a cold Friday night. I'm sure we'll go back at some point. Especially since Logan just found a string of tickets in his back pocket he neglected to turn in. I think it was a scheme to get back to those batting cages...

No comments: