Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Day!


I had the day off today because of the big snow storm that blew in early this morning! Hurray for snow days! Logan and I have spent the day watching movies and enjoying not being outside. I vote for more Monday Snow Days.



Also, thanks to my brother Ammon for his excellent Christmas present that arrived this weekend. For those of you who don't know, my family draws names each year and we make that person a present. They often become New Years presents instead of Christmas presents, but they are always worth the wait. Ammon made some very cool wind chimes out of bamboo straight from Mississippi. The card was almost as cool as the actual gift- it came complete with a little doodle of our baby, sporting a mohawk and holding a soccer ball in one hand and a block of tofu in the other. Thanks Hot Dog!

3 comments:

Mike and Dyami said...

Wow, you look like such a mature, hot professional future mom!

Ammon said...

your welcome. I'm hoping you find a place to hang it outside; i realized early on that your wind chime hanging spaces would be somewhat limited.

Kelly and Kimberly said...

Kate, you are darling. We miss you Wangsgards.