Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

To honor my valentine, I thought I’d share one of his most recent accomplishments with everyone:



That’s right, my amazing husband built this super cool bike with his bare hands from lots of random parts- some of which were donated by my old bike Sophie when she died. I’m no bike aficionado, but even I can admit that this one is pretty cool. He’s nice to have around- not everyone is lucky enough to have such a handy Valentine.


Happy Valentine’s Day Logan. I love you.

3 comments:

logan said...

I love you too, thanks for making me feel useful.
Happy V-day to you as well.

Alia said...

LOGAN! THAT BIKE IS SWEET. I LOVE IT!!

Hey! What happened to the pink seat?

logan said...

The pink seat is still on Kate's Jetter DLX. Which you've never seen, since you don't hang out anymore. But this is my winter bike... Kate isn't really up for biking these days, so hers mostly hangs out in the hallway.