Monday, April 14, 2008

April Showers Bring May Babies


On Saturday my wonderful friends threw me a great baby shower.  They did such a good job, and I really really appreciate everything that went in to it and all those who came to celebrate our soon to be born baby. We had a pretty good turn out, and made out like bandits with all the cool baby stuff we got.  Logan and I are so grateful for all the support we've received from all our friends and family.



 I was amazingly unphotogenic during these series of photos with all those who helped throw the shower, but they all look cute, and you can see my giant belly, so figured I could sacrifice a little of my pride and post the photo anyway.  Plus this gives everyone a sneak peak of the soon to be unveiled nursery.  Stay tuned for more shots of the whole room!


Thanks ladies for your friendship and wonderful shower throwing skills!

3 comments:

Bonnie in Beantown said...

Oh come on, you look adorable! Glad you enjoyed the shower :0) Little Soren is welcome to come anytime except between the hours of midnight and 6am - because I don't want to get up that early to drive him to the hospital! j/k you better call- no matter the time.

Camilla said...

I can't believe you're already full term! I don't know if it seems like this for you, but you're pregnancy has really flown by for me!

DCS said...

I read the comment above and didn't even think about that. How funny would that be for you to be taking the T to the hospital! I'm sure you're already joke about that.

Looks like you have fun! From what I can see the green looks good and I love the mobile, can't wait to see the rest.

You look great by the the way. Pregnant, yes, but you wear it very well. Love the dress!

-Dyami