Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Resurfacing


Everything is going great.  Soren is such a well behaved baby.  He eats and sleeps like a champ and only cries when he's hungry and I'm not moving fast enough or when we change his diaper. We hope this good behavior continues- it sure makes the adjustment to life with a newborn much more pleasant.  





We are so thrilled that he is here and are loving being parents.  We can just sit and watch him make funny faces all day and not get sick of it.  He's only been around for a week and a half, but it already seems so normal that he's here.  I can't imagine life without him. 



We are just in awe at how amazing this experience is and how in love we are with him.  When we were in the hospital, we went to a breast feeding class and had to drop him off in the nursery for an hour and I was shocked at how hard that was for me.  I was almost in tears as we walked out of the door.  We love him so much and the love just gets stronger and stronger as the days go by.  

2 comments:

Janet said...

He is soooooo precious!!!

Kara Camille said...

oh, I love the updates, and am so anxious to meet the cute fella. I LOVE that last picture of him sleeping on your shoulder, too cute. We're going camping tomorrow until Fri-Sat--you're welcome to bring the babes and join us :), but be expecting a call from us anytime after that, I can't wait much longer!!