Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home Again Home Again

We got back from Mississippi last night.  We had a great time spending the week with my family. Soren was a trooper on his first airplane ride; he slept most of the time and hardly made a peep.  He also did great on the trip, he slept his longest stretch ever- six hours!  What a kid.  

On one of the days, we went to Dauphin Island- one of my family's favorite spots.  Soren loved being at the beach and slept pretty much the whole time and when he was awake, he was pretty out of it.  I think the heat and sounds of the waves soothed him.  






1 comment:

Kara Camille said...

I love the picture of you holding soren down on the sand, too cute! And I can't believe he slept so well on the plane, that is awesome. I finally did a little update--just for you my dear!! :) Oh, and tell Logan his mustache is pretty dang cool. And, that is so crazy you're brother is going to his same mission.