Saturday, October 4, 2008

Apple Picking


Yesterday Soren and I went apple picking with our friends the Gillespies.  We had a great time and have ten pounds of apples, a pumpkin and a bunch of squash to show for it.  It turned into a beautiful day and made me feel like fall really is here.  



Soren was such a trooper in the car, thanks to Ramie and Noah's constant entertainment.  He patiently let me pose him on all sort of piles of things and seemed to have a good time.  And I'm sure he'll enjoy the bounty of our day once I turn the apples and squash into baby food.  There's not much that beats fall in New England.

2 comments:

gumpin said...

Are those angel wings on the apple boy?

Kate Wangsgard said...

Haha, I didn't even notice that they look like wings. It is just the bag of apples that I propped the not quite sitting up yet boy against.