Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Picnic



When I planned my trip, I didn't realize it was Easter weekend.  But it turned out to be a great time to go because I was able to do all our family traditions with my sisters.  We dyed eggs and rolled them down a hill.  I think Amy got the furthest without breaking (which is the goal) but I got the furthest with breaking (not the goal- my egg exploded).  Then we played King Egg and had egg salad sandwiches.  It was a lot of fun, even though Carter found and ate the candy that was meant to be hidden in one of the sandwiches before Amy was able to hide it- a tradition that I'm not sure where it came from or why we do it.



Phew.  Okay, that's the last of the pictures from my trip.   I'm sure there were WAY more than anyone other than my mom cared to see.  Thanks again to Amy and Cami for the great time.  It was so good to see all of you and especially fun to have our little boys play together.  It would be fun if we lived closer so Carter could terrorize Soren on a regular basis. 

No comments: