Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm back in the saddle again

After my almost two year bike hiatus, we all went for a bike ride on Sunday. Despite my doctor reassuring me that I could ride my bike as far into pregnancy as I was comfortable, I used it as an excuse once I was showing even a little and haven't touched a bike since. Its warmed up and we managed to score a bike trailer from some friends at church who's kids have outgrown it so now I have no more excuses. 


Soren seemed to like riding in his little chariot.  

4 comments:

Linda said...

Adorable photos as usual.
And you are right - I can never get enough of seeing pictures of my cute grandkids : )

Amy said...

I've been looking this week for a used one of these, so I can start biking. Hope Soren continues to enjoy it.

J I L L A I R E said...

I'm guessing you make Logan tow the trailer. Or, did you do it? I'd like to know--from either of you--how you like it. I've wanted to get one.

Kate Wangsgard said...

Jillaire: Yes, Logan towed the trailer, but I am hoping to be able to so Soren and I can go on rides alone. Logan says it isn't that hard, so we're going to all go on a trial run so we can switch it back if I can't manage. I'll return and report after I give it a shot. I have friends who pull multiple kids in theirs, so I'm fairly confident that I can do it with just my little guy.