Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Is Why We Live Here

On Saturday evening we went for a walk along the river after dinner.  It was an incredibly beautiful day and I loved taking picture of my two favorite people.  We don't do this walk very often, even though it is really close to our house.  But whenever we do, we sort of can't believe that this is where we live.  

Soren is so social right now; we sat on a bench and he would smile at every single person who walked by before they even saw him.  He loved it when they actually smiled back.  Such a funny little guy.






4 comments:

Dyami said...

WOW, I'm loving what a difference a fancy camera makes- not that you handsome boys need it at all, but it makes me think that maybe I could be a good photo taker if I made the investment. That first shot needs to be up on the wall for sure!!! I love the charm of Boston and wish I could have made a trip out there this summer. Maybe next.

Amy said...

cool robot shirt. The boys would be jealous. Enjoy your weather! Looks fun!

ellen said...

i heart boston!

corey said...

That baby is incredible! Looks beautiful outside -- keep the pictures coming! I <3 Cambridge. We have to move back!