Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mothers Day 2009

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day/Soren's birthday by finally doing something we've been wanted to do for almost five years. We went to Lilac Sunday at the Arboretum. I failed to take a picture of a single lilac, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Luckily we had the Donigans with us to take a family photo to replace the one on here that Logan hated for some reason.  It is rare to have a picture of us that both Logan and I look decent and both like. For such attractive people, we're surprisingly unphotogenic sometimes.  

We had a good time walking around and seeing all the pretty flowers & trees.  We are going to try to get back there sometime soon when it is a little less crazy and crowded.  Hopefully it won't take five more years for that to happen. 

6 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Very nice family photo.

Lisa H. said...

i think it's funny that we all went to this independently and never saw each other.

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Love your blog, love the title . . . we just love you guys!

--Ken

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

P.S. Have Logan check out my flowers for Jen . . . I'm pretty proud of them [Walmart special!].

--Ken

marian said...

Just because I don't often comment doesn't mean I don't look forward to and read every entry. I love every word and photo. I even make my co-workers come see and ohhhh and ahhhh! Makes me want cupcakes!
Can I wait for November? Hugs,

Bonnie said...

That's right, I totally took this awesome picture :) Although I think with your camera and "such attractive people" it would be hard not to come out with a perfect Wang family photo.