Monday, June 8, 2009

Family Time


I was able to spend a little time with my family between all the various events.  Soren had a great time and loved all the attention.  He was a little overwhelmed and became uncharacteristically clingy at times, but he was generally really great.  When we got home I noticed that he grew two molars while we were there, so that may explain some of his unusal behavior.  



My dad took Soren out to see the horse at my grandpa's place. He was not quite sure what to make of it at first but eventually warmed up. He got a kick out of feeding it until the horse reached the end of the grass and started eating his hand. I guess babies don't instinctually know to let go when the horse is getting close to your hand.  I think he got more scared by my brother yelling than by the prospect of loosing a few fingers to a hungry horse.  Luckily, all five of his cute little fingers are intact.  

1 comment:

Camilla said...

I love that second picture, with "grandpa" smiling so lovingly at Soren.