Thursday, June 25, 2009

He's A Real Boston Baby Now



I finally took Soren over to see the Make Way for Ducklings statues in the Public Garden today. I've been meaning to do this for a while since it would be a shame to live here and not have some of this quintessential Boston pictures.




He was mesmerized by the crowds of kids sitting on the ducks. When he wasn't staring at kids he was banging on the back of the duck (I think this one is Pack for those of you who know the book.) I'll have to go back every year around his birthday so we can have a whole series of these. Just imagine how cute he'll look sitting on them in his cap and gown in 17 years.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love the ducks! And Boston! And Soren : )

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

These are great photos! . . . of a great Boston tradition that Soren obviously enjoyed. I'm quite certain we could pull out some Max photos just like these!

By the way, does Logan have a soccer game coming up? Jen and I would love to see you guys and enjoy some sun. Okay, that whole sun thing might be too much to ask for . . . maybe just see you guys!

--Ken

logan said...

Ken,

I have a game coming up the week after the 4th. July 11th in Cambridge. It's not the greatest field, but I think there's a place to sit and watch.

Our home field, where we played yesterday has stadium seating, but unfortunately we won't be playing there again [at least until August].

If you're interested I can give you more details, and you can always check out the team site: www.bcsxi.org