Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Realization

Yesterday I figured out that I have lived in our apartment longer than any other home, which is really hard to believe. (No, my dad's not in the military nor were we in witness protection. Don't all architects move that much?) I love our place so much and love the area we live in (as shown above) so I'm totally okay with that, but it may explain the recent restlessness I've been feeling. Or I suppose that could also be explained by the constant rain that has plagued us. Seriously, what's the deal?

3 comments:

J I L L A I R E said...

Damon and I have lived in our house longer than any other--together, so I, too have been a little restless lately. Still, I can't yet leave all the work we've done on this house and yard.

Amy said...

I also have come to that realization lately. I am going on 4 years now on our place here, which is as long as I've lived anywhere I think. I just don't know how long we lived at Smick St. It's weird. However, I am amazed at my lack of restlessless, so perhaps it is the rain, which we of course don't have, like ever. PS. LOVE the fingerpainting.

Kate Wangsgard said...

Amy: I talked to our folks the other day and we lived in the Smick Street house for 4 years, so I'm a few months over that.