Sunday, June 28, 2009

Revere Beach



Yesterday we took advantage of the teeny tiny bit of sun peeking through the clouds and took a spur of the moment trip to Revere Beach with some friends. It was cold, and none of us got anywhere near the water, but we had a great time eating our make-shift picnic and judging our fellow beach goers. Soren had a good time, and didn't even eat much sand. The rest of us probably ate more sand than he did after I flung a ton of it into the container of muffins. (Sorry guys.)




Hopefully we'll have another day or two of nice weather; I'm a little worried that summer will be over before it ever arrives.

3 comments:

logan said...

I think it was just bright, but I don't know why I look so angry in that picture. Maybe my face just got stuck like that from all the beach-goer-judging.

eunice said...

i love being judgmental of beach skanks! but speedos are no longer the europe norm, as far as we can tell, so it's much less fun[ny] than you'd think here.

and fyi when we were in that death-defying car accident in Ohrid, we had just gotten soren a lil souvenir. he's still #1 godbaby of my heart. :)

i miss cambridge!

Linda said...

I wish we could send you some of our overly hot summer weather! Or zap you here to Mississippi to warm up.