Monday, June 8, 2009

Soren Thinks He Can Dance!


Soren recently started dancing whenever he hears music.  He even danced a little during the hymns at church on Sunday.  Here he is dancing to this video which he has watched several times over the last few days and rocks out every time.  It's a little long, but you get the idea pretty quickly.  (If you do watch the whole thing, try to ignore the "break" he took around 1:40. )  

For those of you who don't know,  I love So You Think You Can Dance.  I've written about it before.  I'm super excited for this week's SYTYCD because Wade Robson (from the video Soren's watching) is choreographing one of this week's dances and he's always been our favorite. I'm hoping this week will be good since I'm not really loving any of the dancers yet, but I guess the season hasn't really started so I still have plenty of time. I didn't love most of the dancers last season (and was not a fan of the winner) so the magic might be gone a little. But I'm sure in a few weeks I'll have picked a dancer to love and will be practicing my speed dialing, gearing up for the finale. 

No comments: