Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Castle Island, Take Two


On Labor Day we went back to Castle Island with a big group of friends. It wasn't quite as nice weather as Saturday, but we still had a great time.

Soren, building a sand castle with Patrick and Eunice, the Co-Presidents of Soren's Fan Club.

Splashing in the water with dad.

One of the coolest parts of the beach is the proximity to the airport. Every so often a plane comes in super close and it is pretty awesome. Soren was in heaven.


Once it got a little too cold for us, we packed up and went to the pool and hot tub at Marci's work. I thought Soren would love his first pool expereince, but he was a little freaked out. It may have something to so with the fact that he hadn't napped in three days, but he just wasn't a fan. So he spent the entire time cuddled up in a towel on the edge of the hot tub with Bonnie.

It was a long and wonderful weekend with lots of sun, friends and fun.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

The airplane picture turned out awesome. I love how the sky looks. And thanks also for not posting a cleavage shot of me (if one even existed...don't want to over- estimate myself.)

Bonnie said...

Oh and I forgot to say, I like how Eunice and Patrick are co-presidents now. I won't ask if someone was promoted or someone else was demoted... but they better watch their god-parent status. That's all I'm saying :)

Rich and Leslie said...

Makes me wish we would have gone.

canne said...

whoa, bonnie is right. the airplane picture is awesome.