Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rockport, Massachusetts



We're on vacation this weekend so we kicked off the fun by heading to Rockport, MA for the day. Rockport is one of our favorite coastal towns. It is so gorgeous. This fishing shack is called Motif Number One and it is known as the most often painted building in America. It was a beautiful fall afternoon and we had a great time.


It was a little bit windy by the water and Soren wasn't loving it. Oh, and you'll see that I chopped all my hair off. It is the shortest I've ever gone and I'm loving it. Although it is taking some getting used to; I feel like I have my hair pulled back all the time, but there's no pony tail. Strange.


The whole family, thanks to a self timer. Rockport is such a beautiful place. I could take pictures there all day. Logan and Soren were very patient while I took almost 100 pictures of boats.



Soren was as good as can be expected on the drive. He got a little stir crazy a few times, but so did the rest of us. Here he is looking very Young Nathan Jr.


3 comments:

Amy said...

beautiful picutres!

J I L L A I R E said...

Did you know that Damon proposed to me in Rockport?

Kate Wangsgard said...

Jillaire: That sounds familiar. It's a cool place; way to go Damon.