Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye 2009


Highlights of the Year:

Soren turning one
Throwing lots of parties
Establishing a great group of friends for the first time in years
Visiting my sisters in California
Learning I can reupholster a chair
Taking more than 2,000 pictures (mostly of Soren)
Baking a lot of cupcakes and cakes



What I'm Looking Forward to in the Year to Come:

Family reunions and spending time with family we never see (or haven't even met yet)
Being married for five years
Getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight, again
Soren turning two
Reading more books
Making my life more organized


I think it will be a good year.

2 comments:

Marian said...

I see you finally got him to wear the hat and gloves. I love love all the photos. m

Kate Wangsgard said...

Marian: He's been a trooper so far this winter and hasn't protested on the hat and "puppets", as we call them. He pulls off his hat as soon as we get inside, but always leaves it on when outside.