Tuesday, January 5, 2010

If I Wasn't Still in My PJ's I Might Consider Today a Total Success


Today Soren pretended to fly a kite (with my cell phone charger)


went for a walk and played outside in the snow



danced in the kitchen to his favorite song


played under the table while eating toast with blackberry jam


and is now napping soundly.

So I can:

finally get the laundry out of the dryer that has been there for two days (sorry neighbors)
clean up the many messes he made when we wasn't doing all the cute things above
try to come up with a plan for dinner
read my book
and maybe brush my teeth if I'm feeling really productive.

(Sorry, no pictures of my day.)

4 comments:

Camilla said...

I'm so glad Soren and I share our taste in music. And jam, actually.

Lisa H. said...

does this mean you went on a walk in your pajamas?

Kate Wangsgard said...

Liser: Only because my pajamas were yoga pants. So it was borderline socially acceptable to leave the house. We have a firm rule in our house that we're not allowed to go out in public in pajamas.

Lisa H. said...

GOOD RULE.