Friday, January 8, 2010

Knock on Wood


Soren has been so good lately. He's eating a lot at all his meals. Which are happening at the table. He's going down easily for a nap every afternoon. He's been falling asleep on his own at night and sleeping through the night without a peep. I'm hoping that he's just back to normal after being thrown off track by getting sick and having visitors. Or maybe he set some New Years Resolutions and is keeping them better than anyone I know. Or maybe he's giving us a little break before the Terrible Twos hit.

Whatever it is, I'm loving it and hoping I didn't just jinx it. The best part of it all is that when he's good, I'm good. When I'm not mentally exhausted I actually keep the house clean and do the dishes. I'm able to be productive during his naps instead of just curling up on the couch waiting for him to wake up.

Soren, its good to have you back. I knew I'd like 2010.

No comments: