Sunday, January 10, 2010

Leg-O-Matic!


We found these amazing chairs on the sidewalk on our walk home from church a few weeks ago. The wood was in pretty good shape other than some scratches, but the fabric was pretty bad. A little touching up of the wood and new fabric and we have two incredible folding chairs.

Check out the awesome label on the bottom:

Here's the finished product. I used the same fabric that I used for my pillows and I love how it looks.



Check out how they fold up. So cool. They don't make things like they used to.

Not bad for chairs found on the street.

7 comments:

eunice said...

LOVE them

Linda Perkes said...

Well done! They are beautiful.

J I L L A I R E said...

Much cooler than the folding chairs we found on the street when we lived in Boston. But, we still have them 8-9 years later, so I guess they're sturdy! They've been very handy for extra seating, and now they're great outdoor chairs. Kudos on the re-upholestering.

Barry said...

Jealous. (Creepy eyes).

gumpin said...

Nice job. Good thing we found the labels on the bottom, or they never would have folded up.

Bonnie said...

they look awesome. I still love that fabric.

Kristen said...

I WANT THOSE CHAIRS! what the heck those are the coolest! I never find stuff like that where we live. all the mexicans get to the good stuff at the goodwill long before I ever arrive. :(