Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Catch Up

Remember that holiday we had a few weeks ago? This is what we did:

Our Easter Baskets
(The book I got Soren, "How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You", totally made me tear up the first time I read it. If you have a toddler, you should read it.)


Soren finding all the eggs I hid for him.
(Logan tells me it was way, way too many. I think a few dozen eggs is just the right number for one little toddler.)

Spotting an egg

A little help from Dad




He had a blast finding all the eggs but it took him a while to figure out that there was candy inside. After depriving him of Easter Joy at the first egg hunt, I felt guilty and put jelly beans and M&M's in these ones. He was a fan.

After the hunt, we went to a lovely brunch at Barry and Amelia's with lots of wonderful friends. I won the Peep Jousting Contest and Soren won the Easter Egg hunt (but I guess this post just revealed that we cheated and had him training all morning...) That evening, we rounded out the day with an Easter Dinner and Andrew and Gwen's where Soren proved to be the life of the party and quite the photographer. It was a great Easter weekend, jam packed with all sorts of fun.

No comments: