Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

IMG_3041 - Version 2

Even though Soren's going through a major mama's boy phase right now and has been know to shout "No Dadda!" whenever Logan gets anywhere near him, Logan handles it well and hopefully knows that deep down Soren loves him like crazy. The other day I was recalling how in the early days of Soren there were a few weeks where Logan was the only one who could make Soren laugh. Despite my best efforts, he saved them all for his dad. Logan still gets the best, melt-my heart, full on belly laughs out of Soren and it is my absolute favorite sound in the world.

Logan is such a loving father to Soren and I feel honored to have him by my side as we raise this amazing little boy. Happy Father's Day my dear. Thank you for your love and respect. I couldn't do this without you.

Photo credit to my cousin Kate, who took some beautiful photos of Soren while we were at the reunion.