Monday, November 8, 2010

Work In Progress

All two of my readers who don't just read my blog in Google Reader will notice that I've been making some changes with my format. I was getting sick of the old picture and format and needed a change. I'm still working on it so be patient while I tweak things. In the meantime, any feedback is appreciated.

Clarification: I know (and am very grateful that) people read my blog. I just think most people read it on google reader and so don't see any of the formating changes. But I am loving all the commenters coming out of the woodwork professing your devotion to my blog, so keep it up.

9 comments:

Tara Spence said...

Katie- I am one of your two readers! :) I love to check your blog and think you write your thoughts so well! I love your new changes! You are very talented! And my 9 year old Alana has decided that she wants to be a vegetarian because she hates that they kill animals for food....so I have been checking more to try some new recipes! Wish me luck! She might just be the PICKIEST child on the planet! Not kidding...

ellen said...

Nice. Maybe I should change my (boring) blog.

Terese said...

I go back and forth between google reader and the real deal of your blog page! :) I love that fish scale background. Where did you get that? Also, you guys always have to coolest pictures!

Alia! said...

i still read your blog. ps you are beautiful and i am going to make your quinoa chili tonight. :)

Monica Kate Fish said...

Well there are at least 5 of us!! And I love it. The pics at the top are beautiful, I have a secret crush on your family :) and I am not sure if you are in town but the weekend of Dec 17th we are coming to Boston. If you are there i would love to see you!

Monica Kate

oh and ps. I love your blog...it is the first one i check when I get home from work.

Rich and Leslie...and JOnas said...

I like it!

Kate Wangsgard said...

Terese: The background is just one of the stock ones in blogger. Glad you like it.

J I L L A I R E said...

I guess I live in the blog stone age since I don't really know much about blog readers. I have a friend who mentions that she uses one. I'm ignorant. You know I read it. I'm not seeing a new background, though. Tweaking?

Kate Wangsgard said...

Jillaire: My background should look like scales and the header should be 4 black & white photos. If you're seeing the old background and photo you should refresh your browser's cache. And get on board with Google reader. It will change your life.