Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kids Book Recommendations

I often get asked for recommendations for kids books so I thought I'd put together a list of some of our favorites. This is nowhere near exhaustive and I had a hard time narrowing it down to just these. Soren loves books and I can tell when I haven't been doing enough non-bedtime reading when he asks me if I will read him a book "just for fun". These books are all ones that we enjoy reading as much as he does, which I think is pretty important when you're going to read a book over and over.

For Babies & Young Toddlers
(Though other than the first two books, Soren still loves all of these)

baby books

From left to right:



For Toddlers & Up

toddler books
From left to right:


What are some of your favorites I missed?

2 comments:

ellen said...

Make Way for Ducklings :)

I love the book Annie Bananie. It's a nice book about friendship.

Anonymous said...

very interesting topics. Keep it up. The world needs more people like you and Logan. Congratulations on being a very nice couple

Cheers

Eddie Horta