Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm legit, baby!

My first official post just went up on Apartment Therapy! I wrote about the new art I hung above our couch. Go check it out if you're interested. I won't write a post here every time I post there (since it will be every Tuesday and Friday afternoon and that's more often than I post here some weeks) but I've added a feature to my sidebar with links to my recent Apartment Therapy posts. Though I know that isn't helpful for those who use google reader and never see my sidebar. Alternatively, you can add Apartment Therapy Boston to your reader and just get a handful of posts a day compared to the 40 or so a day from the main site. Anyway, here's a link to my post. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hit "refresh" over and over and watch the comments come in on my post.

5 comments:

S said...

congrats! It also looks like you're getting a lot of positive feedback too.

gumpin said...

Don't change until we visit. Amazing number of comments on the log too.

Cagney and Laci said...

soooo....when are you coming to my house to "cutify" it! I could use some help, just not my strong point! I'll even let you blog about it!

Marian said...

I'm with Gumpin

ellen said...

Very cool. That book was a Patton family favorite.