Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"You're shabby, but not too shabby"

Continuing the idea that we're on the up and up, I'm starting to believe all the hype about the importance of exercise and a full night's sleep, both of which I participated in yesterday. This morning I made this beautiful loaf of bread (recipe coming), did yoga with Logan and Soren, made and ate steel-cut oatmeal, took my vitamins, got dressed and even brushed my teeth all before 9:30. Not too bad, if I do say so myself.

PS: In other Wangsgard achievements, Soren is pretty much potty-trained (at least during the day). I've hesitated to mention this since it seems like that's just tempting fate but I've held it in too long and thought that sneaking it in the bottom of an unrelated post was safe. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Ammon said...

did you know that your blog is the only result when you search for "You're shabby, but not too shabby" (in quotes)? that's pretty incredible.

Kate Wangsgard said...

Ammon: That's because I'm quoting a pick up line that a friend invented. Apparently it has never been put on the internet until now.

Marian said...

Can you make me a loaf of that bread when we come visit in May?

Kate Wangsgard said...

Marian: Absolutely. I will make you anything you want.