Monday, September 26, 2011

Brace yourself folks, it's the end of an era

I've had very short hair for exactly two years and I've officially decided to grow it out. I have loved having short hair, but I'm ready for a change and want to make sure I don't turn into the mom who has had the same hair cut for twenty years. I know it's going to be rough, awkward and potentially embarrassing for my loved ones while I try to get though the bad months but I figure the winter is the best time for it.  I can cover up with a hat or just stay inside.  

2 comments:

J I L L A I R E said...

Funny, just over the weekend I saw a photo of you with longer hair and thought "that doesn't look like Katie." We'll get used to it again. Good luck. I hate growing out my hair. I always think I want super-long hair, but once it starts hitting my shoulders, it starts bugging me and I get impatient and ready for a change. Stick to your guns!

Marian said...

After having short hair for a long long time (Jed spit up in it and that was it), I grew it out. Turns out I look younger with longer hair. Go figure. You just need a good stylist. I have been going to mine for 20 years. Do you think they will let me come to Utah every 5 weeks while we are on our mission? CBS