Friday, December 9, 2011

Proof that I can do more than Halloween



Wreathmaking is an event that our (and many other) churches do every December. I've been involved in some capacity every year but I was in charge of the whole shebang this year. It has come and gone and I am happy to report that I survived. It was so much work and I am beyond exhausted today but I am thrilled with how everything turned out. The food was all amazing and what little I heard of the program was beautiful. 


  



Now on to Christmas! Once I tackle the massive pile of dishes I've been ignoring all week...

6 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Great job Kate, the whole night was fabulous. The decorations were AMAZING!!!

ellen said...

I love Wreath Making!

Marian said...

Sorry I am not there to do your dishes! The event looks just as I expected it would, Amazing.

Leslie said...

Thanks for making my first time attending the Cambridge 1st ward wreath making night a BLAST, talk about overdue.

Deja said...

It was incredible. You were a whirlwind of beauty-making. Glad to be on the team.

Rachel. said...

I love the birds and lights. So very pretty.