Sunday, March 11, 2012

T Minus Five Weeks


It's official, I just booked our hotel for a weekend in Florida next month! We will be leaving Soren with my parents in Mississippi and driving over for a couple days. Not only is this our first child-free night in nearly 4 years, but this will also be our first real (meaning not just going to visit family) vacation since our honeymoon 7 years ago. So it was high time we got away, especially with the past two years we've had.  

I couldn't decide what hotel to pick, but as soon as I saw this picture I knew I'd found the winner. In a mere 5 weeks I can swim right up to this bar and order a fancy drink. 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that looks so cool!!

Cagney and Laci said...

Heavens, you two deserve a vacation! Good for you! Sounds like heaven.

Lisa H. said...

that is awesome! i'm so glad you two are going on a vacation. you deserve it! where in florida are you going?

Kate said...

Thanks all. We're very excited.

Lisa: We're going to Destin.