Friday, May 4, 2012

More photos and posts coming soon!

I'm finally going through the photos from our trip to Mississippi and Florida. We had such a good time but I've been back for more than 2 weeks and I still don't feel like I'm back into a good routine. So while I get things in order, here's a quick side by side comparison of the Florida and Mississippi beaches.  It's amazing what driving 2 hours east will do.  I want to go back. Right now. 

Seaside, Florida
Biloxi, Mississippi

Stay tuned for an overload of posts from our trip, Soren's upcoming birthday (which may include a Death Star PiƱata) and more!

Special thanks to my brother Isaac for allowing me to take a photo after I turned him into a mermaid merman, a potentially humiliating experience for an 11 year old boy. 

2 comments:

Logan Wangsgard said...

I want to go to there.

Marian said...

Either beach looks great to me. It snowed on Saturday in Calgary.