Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Say "Death Star!"






I pulled Soren away from the TV to get his help painting the pinata for his upcoming birthday party. I told him it would take a couple hours to dry and then we'd paint the rest of it. To which he replied "Mom, don't tell me I'm going to have to do this on my birthday!" Heaven forbid. 

If you haven't had the pleasure of spending time with Soren lately then these pictures, all taken within the span of about 1.5 seconds, basically capture the aspects of his personally. If there was one of him screaming, throwing the paintbrush and saying "Painting is stupid! I'm never painting ever again! I hate it!" - these photos would be complete. Luckily he kept his cool and happily painted away.

2 comments:

Jillaire said...

Did you watch a Star Wars movie on Friday? You know, May the 4th be with you.

Terese said...

Aw, I miss that guy! Wish we were there to shower him with presents :). Charlie can't find a soul in Utah to be as cool of a buddy as Soren.