Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gearing up for the Olympics

What do you do on a rainy Friday afternoon when everyone is going a little stir crazy? Why, play circus of course. 

Photobucket

I don't know if I've featured Gus on the blog yet. He's the adorable baby that I watch these days. Just wanted to make it clear that I don't have a secret baby. And don't worry, Barry and Amelia, no Gustavs were hurt in the making of these photos. I've also never posted pictures of our new bedroom. Maybe I'll do that one day, but this pretty much shows the whole thing. 

6 comments:

Amelia said...

You sure pack a lot of fun into a single day. Gustav is the luckiest to play circus with talented and glamourous co-stars!

Terese said...

You guys are a very cute bunch.

Kate said...

Amelia: Gus makes a perfect addition to the team, we're happy to have him. There's an even cuter video of our antics that I want to show you and Barry.

Cagney and Laci said...

So creative and adorable!

Jillaire said...

Gunnar just saw this and said, "Wow, Soren is so big. His hair's not all tangly anymore." We have photos of all the extended family on our screensaver, and I realized when G said that all of the photos of Soren are from your visit 2 years ago. I guess I better get some newer ones on there or they'll think Soren is 2 forever. (Not that Gunnar hasn't seen other photos on the blog more recently. Go figure.)

Kate said...

Haha, JIllaire. Soren's hair was pretty "tangly" back then.