Friday, March 1, 2013

Who's on First?


Soren and I have this exchange nearly everyday:

Soren: Mom, how do you spell "tree"?
Kate: T-R-E-E
Soren: Oh
Kate: No, there's no "o" in tree, that would be tree-o, it's just T-R-E-E
Soren: Oh
Kate: No, there's no "o" in tree, that would be tree-o, it's just T-R-E-E
(sometimes repeats a few more times...)
Soren: I don't mean the letter "o" I mean the now I know "oh")
Kate: Oh
Soren: There's no "o" in "oh"
Kate: Yes there is.
Soren: Oh.

What in the world am I going to do with myself in September?

1 comment:

Jillaire said...

Time to have another baby! : ) heh heh Whenever my fellow school mothers told me that they were so sad to send their kids to kindergarten, I just said, "You need to have more kids! Then you'll just be relieved to have one less at home." I wonder how I'll feel when Holly goes.